For all of us pet owners, the question “Is vaping around my pet okay?’ has come across our minds at least once or twice. Whether you have researched it online or asked your local shop employee, the answer is yes. Vaping around your pets is safe, but you still want to be cautious when doing so. Here are a few pet friendly vaping tips to help avoid harming your pets!
Keep E-Juice Away
Pet Friendly Vaping TechniquesClick To Tweet
- Nicotine is extremely poisonous to pets if ingested. While most bottles are childproof, they are not pet proof. Keep your bottles out of reach of your pets.
Keep Devices Locked Up
- Again, these devices are not pet proof. Most people have tanks which are made of pyrex glass. Pets can easily break these with their teeth. So, now your pet has glass and e-juice in his/her mouth. Not a good combination.
- While it’s okay to vape around them, you want to make sure if you are inside that there is good ventilation. Not enough research is here to show how long nicotine lingers in the air, which could be potentially harmful to pets.
- Keep any and all batteries away from your pets. This should be a common sense practice, as batteries can be dangerous when damaged.
- If any mishap occurs, call your vet and take your pet to the nearest animal hospital ASAP!